So uh… it’s been an age. My bad! There’s been so many changes in my life, but I haven’t felt like I had anything to blog about. I’m hoping to change that now!
Things that (I think) are new…
– Dating a boy! A wonderful one. However after spending an awesome few months together… he had to go to England for 4 months. Lovely. I think we’ve figured out a way to make it work that I’ll get to go visit him though which is awesome! And I’ll get to stay in an actual medieval castle for most of the time which is pretty damn cool.
– New job! I’ve been working the last few months as an Edge Walk guide at the CN Tower. Yes that’s a real job. Yes it’s cool as hell, and yes my parents know what I do for a living.
– Finished the photography course at Ryerson, and it sucked pretty badly. If anyone is interested in hearing my thoughts on it please let me know!
– Might be going to school for something else. I applied pretty late though so not sure if they’ll be room yet.
– Got a cat! However unfortunately due to a miscommunication with the shelter volunteers I may not be able to keep her :'( I’ll write a more in detail post about this.
I think that’s about the last few months in a nutshell…
I’ll definitely be back soon with more detailed posts! I’m planning to write a bit more about long distance relationships (though I suck at it), planning a trip to England, and of course I’ll blog the whole trip! Living in a castle will give me plenty of photo material.
Let me know if there’s anything you’d particularly like to hear about!